Job Title: Marketing Specialist II
Department: Sales and Marketing
Location: Champlin, MN 55316
Position Type: Full-time
Rapid Packaging has an exciting new opportunity for a creative and customer-focused Marketing Specialist II to join our Marketing team. Located in Champlin, MN, Rapid Packaging is the Midwest’s preferred resource for packaging materials and end-of-line equipment automation. We have a culture rich and collaborative environment and are looking for employees who want to make an immediate impact.
The Marketing Specialist II will implement the company’s marketing strategies and plans that meet Rapid’s sales goals and objectives. We are looking for an individual with business-to-business marketing experience to help advance our initiatives and aggressive growth plans.
Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in MN for three consecutive years, Rapid Packaging is customer-focused and growth oriented. We have been a leader in the packaging industry since we started in 1976. We specialize in helping customers discover their hidden profits and specialize in problem solving and innovation and are recognized for being a single source provider of packaging products and automation equipment, bulk bags, commercial packaging bags and flour sack towels.
As an employee of Rapid Packaging, you will become part of an energetic team environment that truly recognizes its employee’s hard work. We offer competitive pay, an excellent PTO and benefits package, as well as an Employer 401k match.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of integrated awareness and lead generation programs within the market that advance category leadership and support business and marketing objectives
- Develop marketing strategies that differentiate Rapid Packaging in the marketplace and position us as market leaders
- Develop, manage and implement marketing campaign tactics; multimedia content strategy on and offline including photography, copy, and video
- Leverage/maximize use of appropriate marketing distribution channels when developing marketing strategies (e.g., social media)
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in person/virtual events, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Assist marketing and sales to meet business objectives through customer initiatives that build loyalty and retention while increasing referrals, testimonials, references, etc.
- Responsible for all phases of consumer catalogs including creative, layout/pagination, studio and location photography, production, inventory and field distribution
- Develop ecommerce marketing plan and partner with e-commerce teams on execution for brand e-commerce/store front
- Build 1:1 relationship with consumers and build brand affinity through customer retention efforts
- Track and analyze competitive marketing efforts to optimize communication methods, mediums and technologies to engage with various audiences
- Keep current with emerging digital marketing channels (i.e., social, mobile, email, search)
- Track and report on all campaign metrics
- Collaborate with the sales team and write case studies of customer success stories
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing or related
- 5+ years or related experience – digital marketing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity
- Strategic thinker using data to drive decision making that help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand and improve the customer experience
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment, managing tasks on time and within budget
- Team leader who is able to work well across, and up and down the organization
- Ability to operate autonomously (office, customer sites, shows, events, etc.) as well as collaboratively
- Strong computer skills
- Superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Some travel required; up to 10%
- MailChimp; HubSpot; Constant Contact; SharpSpring, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo, or other common B2B CRM and email marketing automation technology experience
- Search engine optimization (SEO) tools (SEMrush) and/or media planning tools (Global Web Index, Kantar, Comscore)
Please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org