CorTrust is seeking a full-time LEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join our team in Anoka, MN!
As a Lead Customer Service Representative, you will provide prompt, efficient, and friendly service to customers in all interactions, including accurate cash handling. Ask deeper questions to understand customers’ needs and make appropriate service and product recommendations. Adhere to all policies and procedures to mitigate risk as defined by the Bank, with additional processes as defined by supervisors. Provide training and education to CSRs and trainees by creating a positive learning environment. Demonstrate leadership to other CSRs in cross-selling and referrals, and coach and challenge other team members to be successful in these activities.
Duties and requirements for this position include:
- Ability to perform all CSR duties and responsibilities including but not limited to deposits, payments, withdrawals, savings bonds, cash advances, and check cashing.
- Train, coach, schedule teller line coverage, and facilitate a positive work environment.
- Comply with branch record retention requirements.
- Order supplies for the branch and other bank personnel.
- Open new deposit accounts and help customers choose the correct account to fit their unique needs.
- Recommend and cross-sell additional Bank services with referrals to business partners when possible.
- Maintain balancing records for cash drawers and ATMs as required, document discrepancies, and report to Branch Manager as appropriate.
- Maintain understanding of Federal banking regulations to ensure compliance and understanding of policies and procedures.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time, with or without notice.
- Cash handling experience and knowledge of banking regulations and operations required.
- Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy, and respect.
- Strong interpersonal, coaching, and communication skills.
To apply, click here: Lead Customer Service Representative – Anoka
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.