MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS
ONLINE – EFFECTIVELY
Part of the chamber 2014 Education Series
Join us Thursday March 20 at 11:00 am for our first Lunch and Learn of the year.
How much time are you spending on SEO, facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Houzz, Google +, etc? If you are wondering how to make online marketing more effective in a time efficient way, join us for today’s information on this ever changing medium that is essential to good communication in today’s business world.
Business Growth Specialist Barbara Zuleger and Digital Marketing Strategic Guru Nick Rosener will cover the key components of a successful online market plan.
Part of what we will cover:
• Which social media sites matter for your business
• The basics of SEO for your website
• How to know if marketing is working
• How to speak so your ideal customers can hear you
• Tie your marketing campaigns into a plan that works
Chamber members $15.00 Not yet Members $25.00 Light lunch included.
To register contact the chamber office 763-421-7130 or email at email@example.com
Questions? Contact Barbara at 763-639-6054